Thursday, April 30, 2009

Is it worth it?

Oh...is it ever. Think about it for a moment. Really think about it--without all the excuses you're googling for (we both know you'll come up with millions). The fact is, if you GET HONEST with yourself long enough to remember a time when you were in better shape, you know darn well you'd give almost anything to get that back again. How do I know that? Because if you allow yourself to go back there and FEEL THE FEELING OF BEING FIT for even 30 seconds, you'll want it--BAD.

Maybe you're thinking the investment of time is just too much. Maybe you're thinking things like "I hate going to gyms--I feel so self conscious there. It's too expensive anyway. With the economy like this, who can afford a gym membership? And besides, I don't know what I'm doing. I always get hurt! And I'm certainly in no position to hire a personal trainer to show me! And then there's the diet part--God I hate having to give up all the things I like to eat--it's all too depressing to even contemplate!" Well, those are all valid points my friend...that's why I started my IN-HOME training company and added Beachbody Fitness.

We're all pressed for time and money these days--that's nothing new. And talking yourself into driving to a gym, then waiting for equipment to be available, and then driving home, hopefully avoiding a lot of traffic, is enough to make the most committed exerciser think twice. But what if I could cut your time commitment in half, or by a third, or more? What if I could offer an IN-HOME program that's effective, affordable and could give you more support than you could ever get at a gym...even with a personal trainer?? Welcome to Beachbody Fitness, where the choice of programs and support, FAR surpass anything you'll ever find at a gym--even with a trainer! AND it's all in the comfort of YOUR OWN HOME!

Join me, Vawny, an ACE Certified Personal Trainer and BEACHBODY FITNESS COACH at www.beachbodycoach.com/vawny and let me take to that place you've been dreaming about for a long, long time. GET FIT, GET HAPPY!

And if you've ever secretly dreamed of becoming a fitness coach, boy have I got news for you! Yeah...now you can make money while you get fit! How's that for motivation, hm...?C'mon...check it out! www.beachbodycoach.com/vawny

Vawny Sullivan
757-375-1311
ssullivan60@charter.net
www.teambeachbody.com/vawny
www.art-of-fitness.net

No comments:

Post a Comment