Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hi, just got my new "Turbo Jam" and I wanted to tell you about it! First of all, I was surprised that I received several workouts, including a separate "abs" workout. I also received very nice fitted hand-weights, a measurement tracker along with a tape measure to track my progress, a sturdy, impressive "Turbo Results Guidebook" full of information, inspiration and support, AND a "Turbo Slim 10 Day Kick Start" booklet to jumpstart my weight-loss for up to TEN POUNDS in the FIRST WEEK!!! This is all legit, scientifically tested and proven stuff, guys... So log onto WOWY and start tracking your progress along with mine!!! Or feel free to watch me for a while! But... don't take too long, hm? That's been the problem right along, after all!

Don't forget about all the support you get if you join the club, including: The "Thin Kitchen TV" (cooking show) along with Beachbody's Thin Kitchen cookbook which you'll get once you join, the daily Million Dollar Giveaway, and much, much more!!!

Stay Fit, Stay Happy!

Vawny Sullivan
ACE Certified Personal Trainer
Beachbody Fitness Coach
www.beachbodycoach.com/vawny
ssullivan60@charter.net
www.art-of-fitness.net
757-375-1311

No comments:

Post a Comment