Sunday, May 31, 2009

What am I nuts??? Maybe, but now I've upped the anti to P90X. Why? Because I was so impressed with Turbo Jam that I had to see what all the "P90X fuss" was about--and let me tell you, there's good reason for the fuss! Now remember, I am a personal trainer, and although I may not be a world class athlete or body builder, I've been working out for most of my adult life, (I'm 49 years old, after all). But this workout is kicking MY butt--and it has me pretty psyched. I know the difference between working out to the point of injury or overdoing, and working out to the point of hypertrophy (a term used in bodybuilding that means an increase in the cross-sectional size of a muscle in response to progressive resistance training). This is definitely the latter--and hypertrophy doesn't happen without one heck of a lot of intensity.

What I'm saying is, if you're one of the many people who's tried to get results from your workout to no avail, I can promise you that you will absolutely NOT be disappointed, my friend. Do whatever you have to do to get this going-- the results are INCREDIBLY FAST! And if you go to www.beachbodycoach.com/vawny, you'll see that the support there is virtually limitless! The only way you can fail is to do it deliberately. Just logging on to the Beachbody virtual gym will get you so pumped, you won't be able to start fast enough!!! C'mon...my reputation as a professional trainer is at stake here and I'm telling you--you have to try this 90 day progressive workout--You will soooo not regret it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment