Saturday, March 17, 2012

BLOGGIN FROM BEACHBODY!!

Hey Fitness followers, fans and buddies! I'm blogging on my Beachbody Site and sharing it here. Just wanted to let you know that my tip/word for the day is MODIFY!! Why? Because I have to do a lot of that these days in order to workout. I'm not getting any younger--and even though I'm in darn good shape for 52, I can't, nor do I want to, do what I could have in my twenties. I've developed exercise asthma from allergens and if I try to push through too much of it I only get sick with some 'bug.' So, I take note when I feel my throat closing up; I hit pause and I catch my breath before I continue. Am I thrilled about that? No--I'm not. What I AM thrilled about though is that my attitude is such that I do it anyway! Lo and behold--I GET RESULTS!! The only time I don't get results is when I give up.

So please!! MODIFY!!
PUSH PLAY BUT DON'T BE AFRAID TO PUSH PAUSE!!
Now get to it America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment